Choose a quality builder by looking for the ISO9001 Quality Management symbol will ensure that you will end up with a home that you love, and will be happy in for years to come.
What does ISO9001 mean?
ISO9001 is the International standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system. Organisations and businesses that have the ISO9001 certification have to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. These requirements are based on a number of quality management principles, including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach, and continual improvement.
How does a business get certified?
To get ISO9001 certified, a business has to build and implement a quality management system in accordance with the principles of the latest ISO9001 standard. There are also certain conditions that must be met, and things that a business will need to do to stay certified, such as:
- Having regular audits by an independent organisation to ensure quality.
- Locking in best practices and using these as benchmarks to improve.
- Ensuring minimum standards and contractual obligations.
- Making sure that staff competence, training and development are maintained.
- Putting real systems in place to improve workflow, not just procedures.
- Continuous assessment and development of the business.
- Documenting operational processes for efficient management.
How does choosing an ISO9001 certified builder benefit me and my new home?
There are multiple benefits that come with choosing an ISO9001 certified builder that you can’t be sure to get from others. From the initial design phase right through to the choice in trades, a Quality Assured builder is continually monitored for the best service and quality, meaning that:
- You will avoid problems with your build as they will work hard to get things right, the first time.
- A certified builder will be able to build your new home more efficiently than their competitors.
- You have peace of mind knowing that your chosen builder is independently audited, which means that you can have total trust in their practices.
- The systems that an ISO9001 certified builder has in place will ensure a smooth building experience, from start to finish.
- Your build will not be dragged out, and the extremely high standards of customer service will mean that you will always be well looked after.
Choose a quality builder like Content Living who is an Internationally Recognised ISO9001 Quality Management Certified Company, one of just a few builders in Perth with this certification. As our entire process is laid out and audited regularly, you can rely on us to provide a quality home with quality service, every time.
Contact us today to discuss your new home with one of our expert consultants.